Monday 5 March 2012

PHOENIX

I am in Phoenix! I made it, though the charming customs officer didn't really want me to, (thankfully his supervisor wasn't so obviously angry at his own existence and was delighted to have me come south of the boarder) I got through. For those who were able to attend my Fundraiser you will be receiving some information about your donations soon, please be on look out for that!

I have had two solid recovery runs and start my first track sessions tomorrow. It's a bit of speed endurance, I am excited to see everyone and see how they are training.

I am living here with Nate for the first month then will stay with fellow Nova Scotians Celia and Dan next month, we head to Flagstaff after that! The goal is weekly blog updates so please keep following!

No comments:

Post a Comment