Wednesday 11 January 2012

A Rant on improper chin ups.




I touched on this on a twitter post and felt it might be appropriate to elaborate via my blog. I don’t think there are many people reading this during this uneventful time of my running season so…
I am all for healthy living, in all regards, nothing makes me feel more proud of a stranger than when I see them running, or working out at the gym, and you know it’s been a long over due life style change for them. When I see a runner with terrible form and out of shape running with their full “running room” gear, (belt full of water bottles), I am rooting for them. “At least there out there doing it” I think to myself. It’s only when the weekend-recreational runner wants to start debating me about training regimens that my aggravation might show…. Might.
Now I hope (and if there are any dancers out there maybe they can attest to) when I am out dancing, though it might not be the prettiest thing they have ever had the honor of seeing they feel the same. “At least he’s doing it, having fun and trying”.

But, when it comes to the fake “cross-fit” non-athletes I want to rid the world of them. That might have been harsh, I guess what I am trying to say is; I have no respect for you and I’d like you to go away, permanently. 
I can dig Cross-Fit as a theory of working out and getting into a certain kind of practical and functional shape. But just because you watched a youtube of someone doing it, you’re not an expert and you shouldn’t be teaching your friends. You need to take your American eagle cotton t-shirt and your friends to a Cross-Fit gym and have a Cross-fit trainer teach you Cross-fit. Cause right now you look like your having a seizer whilst holding on to a chin-up bar accomplishing what can not be categorized as a chin-up as your chin is not getting up to the bar. As well your 4 person rotation of this is making me wait to do my chin ups and this is not acceptable.
Done.

On a more positive note, my training is going famously. I am light years ahead of where I was at this point last year. I am seeing big things.

1 comment:

  1. yeah exactly that has been the best of the best things are you looking for Chin Correction Surgery in Lucknow then Area Cat will find the best for you.

    ReplyDelete