Tuesday 17 May 2011

The latest

It’s been very uneventful here for the last few days. There has been a lot of running and recovering, eating, running, recovering some more. The most exciting thing has been changing houses. Two more sleeps here than back to Phoenix for a night. Quick flight to LA on Thursday, race Saturday, fly out Sunday night, Halifax on Monday! It’s been a long 7 weeks. It’s been fun but I can’t wait to be home to and see Leanna and Mr. Boots.  Mr. Boots has been acting up quite a bit as of lately and that obviously means he is acting out because I am not there.
I hear there is some serious rain in Halifax, I would like to state now that I am going to be bring the sun home with me. That is a fact, I promise. 
On another note, if you’re in the market for some running gear, be it shoes or clothes there is a deal going on at Aerobics First; if you go in and mention my blog you will get 20% off. So get in and check it out! The guys at Aerobics First are the most knowledgeable people in Halifax about shoes, if you want to get fitted for the right running shoe go to Aerobics First. It’s a local company, who’ve have helped me out and do a lot for the community. There on Quinpool, so check them out!
More to come post race Saturday!
Aerobics First
6166 Quinpool Rd
Halifax, NS B3L 1A3
(902) 423-1470

No comments:

Post a Comment