Friday 15 April 2011

My Hair and Tomorrow PLEASE VOTE

Tomorrow is recovery and it's needed like nothing else. Saturdays workout is going to be a Big One!
I know this is off topic of running but it's something that is important to me. I have been growing my hair for getting close to a year now and have become completely irrational about whether to cut it off or not. I tend to get attached to hair for some reason, sometimes it's my beard, sometimes my moustache. Right now it's my hair. I can put it in a pony tail right now... it's the longest it's ever been. I was original in a bet to grow for year but because my cousin doesn't have abs I can't lose, it's just if I cut it I can't win.
Please vote on the left of whether you like long hair on guys or not. I am going to base my decision on what the poll says. What should I do.. Please VOTE
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Judging by this bieber-prefontaine like picture of you, I'd say keep the hair.

    https://picasaweb.google.com/101434478972240596641/GeoffRunning#5595536174939796674

    ReplyDelete